Saturday, February 25

{ciao}

a few random pics from my Instagram feed


Hi stranger... long time no see!  Where is Petunia lately?  Well, I'm around and my favorite place lately is Instagram.  
What is Instagram?
It is a popular photo-sharing app for the iPhone.  It's a fun & quirky way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures.  Snap a photo with your iPhone , then choose a filter to transform the look and feel of the shot into a memory to keep around forever.  Super fun and it doesn't involve a lot of time.  If you've got a minute you just upload a photo to share with your friends.  
I am "xoPetunia" on Instagram.  If you're already on Instagram, be sure to let me know your user name, too.

9 comments:

M.Lane said...

Hi!! Great to see your post. Instagram sounds like fun. I love all your photos in this post.

ML
mlanesepic.blogspot.com

Belle said...

Oh these pics...love them!

Anonymous said...

Cool photos! It’s the latest trend nowadays, Instagram! I love Instagram too coz’ you get to share photos with groups of friends with just one click or tap. You get to design your own presentation too. Anyway, hope to see more of your photos! God bless and have a fun week!

from Carole Hogan @PhD Programs

midnight macaroons said...

I haven't blogged in ages. I thought I'd log in and see what everyone has been up to. I hope you are doing well. I just posted an update. I hope to hear from you.

Unknown said...

I would like to work with you on a project that I have in mind but I cannot seem to find your email address around your

website. I guess this is the best way to contact you so far.

If you are interested, pease feel free to send me an email at ralph@persjewel.com and I'd me more than happy to hear from

you.

~ Ralph

Unknown said...

Your photos are so incredible. I think Instagram is the best way for people who love sharing their photos publicly.

zara's blog: tefl store

Unknown said...

Your photo product is really nice.I know more of this photo.

cheapcigarettesonlinestore said...

Newport 100s Box

Louis Jane - Designer Scarves for Women said...

Thanks for this informative post. Curious to get more like this.

Visit for Designer scarves for women