Tuesday, October 6

{J Crew Merino Ethereal Ruffle Cardigan}

I have this NWT Merino Ethereal Ruffle Cardi in XS that I am returning this week to my B & M. It is just not the sweater for me, but I know that it was a very sought-after item. J Crew even made my store remove this poster from the wall because they have no more of this color cardigan in the company.
If anyone would like first dibs on it, just let me know & I'll have my SA put it on hold in your name and you can call her to send it to you!!

8 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

That's too bad you dont like it :O(
But yay for someone who does and can get it now!

Patina said...

i love that color. i'm sorry i let that one get away. hopefully, it will come back in my size in a pop back

LilyBart said...

I tried it on in the store and my daughter (young, but with a good eye) said, "no, not that color".

Its a beautiful sweater, but I let it go too.

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

I love ruffles and that sweater is gorgeous! It would fit me? How much is it?

By the way - not sure if you mailed the LP shirt, I didn't get it, so i hope it didn't get lost! Oh no - looking foward to seeing you in a couple weeks for JL.

Jaina said...

I like the design...that color doesn't work for me though, but the design is great. I feel like I'm going to kick myself for asking this, but what is an SA?

The Blushing Hostess said...

I am coveting that sweater this season. Wishing, just a little, that it were cahsmere, but what can you do? :)

Petunia said...

Jaina~~SA stands for sales associate!

Also, someone else asked what B&M was--a brick & mortar store versus the online store!

:)

Jill said...

Cute cardigan~ I love the ruffles.