Thursday, October 6

{a home tour}

Blue has been my favorite color for a long time.  Blue and white is a classic combination for home decor which never seems to go out of style.  Below I'm sharing with you a local model home that was decorated entirely in blue and white (and sand beige).  I particularly like the dining room (does anyone know where I can find that table?), the formal living room, and the family room with the beachy blue & white striped rug.

dining room--love the use of ikat fabric on the chairs

formal living room


master bath

master bedroom



kitchen

family room



another bedroom

courtyard pool

backyard

9 comments:

Brittany said...

I love blue for home decor. That dining room table looks like one from ballard designs.

I'm just the MOM said...

I love the blue curtains in the living room! And of course all that blue goes so well with the blue courtyard pool :)

Preppy Sue said...

Beautiful, so open and airy!

Kate said...

Gorgeous house! I love blue and white too

Kappa Prep said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE all that blue and white! It is so perfectly done!

Southern Living: Preppy Style said...

We've always had red as our flow color, but we're currently re-designing and going with blue. Thanks for the inspiration!

Catherine said...

so beautiful! btw, I am not far from you! where was this? I'd love to know!

Snow Bruce said...

Have a fashion and latest style crocodile leather tote bag can be dream for most girls so if you like Python Embossed Shoulder Bag you can just enjoy the quality of them.

Carolyn Hughes said...

Wow! Blue is my favorite color too. And like you, I am kind of a color collection lover that would love to collect things in my home. I used to shop online at Boutiqueken. They also offer the dining room furniture set. You may check this furniture because this might be what you are looking for, https://www.boutiqueken.com/pro/484648-belaire-white-7-piece-dining-room-furniture-set. You can also search more designs if you want.