Thursday, January 22

{latest iTunes add}

Okay, so I add songs to my iTunes library very randomly.  I'll hear a song--it doesn't necessarily have to be the very latest--and I'll think--ooooh there's a good one.  Well, that's how it happened when I was watching A Cinderella Story (again) with Lil Petunia on Sunday evening.  Here it is--I love that I can sing along with the lyrics here so I don't have to guess what he is singing.  Ha! 


Lyrics | Edwin McCain - I’ll Be lyrics


Also on the "A Cinderella Story" soundtrack is Jesse McCartney's Beautiful Soul.  I may or may not have added it, too...

What have you recently added??  

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love these songs. I haven't added anything recently b/c my computer crashed. I need to reload iTunes asap.

Madeline said...

Oooops....the video has been deleted from Youtube! Last things I added were Gavin Rossdale's Love Remains the Same, The Skin I'm In, and Wild Horses.

Petunia said...

Geez! What happened to my video??? Boo hoo.

Petunia said...

Okay--I just switched out the video for this one.

Jaina said...

Oh I love that song! Isn't it just so beautiful. Also? GREAT MOVIE! :) Though, come on, they totally set up that last bit to run her rain song and didn't. Lol, we were all annoyed at work.