Thursday, July 9

{wrong post, wrong blog}


Depeche Mode - "Wrong"
I would love to see Depeche Mode in concert in September. Anybody want to go with me? Heehee--not sure if hubby would go or not. Well, if he saw this video he probably wouldn't want to go. He would say "What kind of music is that??!"
((Let me just say that if you are faint of heart do NOT watch this video--it is a little disturbing.))
If you do watch it, ...don't come running to me when you have nightmares! The first time I saw it a few months ago I think I turned it off before it finished. I eventually watched it again and thought......Oh, I get it now. Reminds me of an episode of Nip/Tuck--which I watched for the first couple of seasons before it became too weird.
Oh, well, shocking video or not, I would still LOVE to see them in concert, but of course by the time I checked there were only nosebleed section seats available. :(

9 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

I tagged you on my blog!

GingerSnap said...

Hi! I just saw that you were tagged on Pink Julep's blog and I wanted to stop by. What a darling blog you have! Where in the South do you live? I am a FL girl myself :)

midnight macaroons said...

I love the Depeche Mode! My ultimate favorite song is Master & Servant. What's yours? I would totally go with you if I lived in Florida. That would be awesome. My husband and I went and saw Van Halen last year. We love 80's music. I use to also like Love and Rockets. I remember rocking out to Pet Shop Boys with my friend on our way to school. Did you like them back in the day?

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness I didn't have you pegged for a DM fan! i so would have gone with you! :)

Jo said...

I loved them in college ~

Jo

CashmereLibrarian said...

Hey, Petunia, come to Lollapalooza with me August 7th!
I want to go but no one wants to go with me--I've threatened to tag along with my 19-year-old and you can imagine how thrilled he is about that!
http://2009.lollapalooza.com/band/depeche-mode

Poolside with the Girls said...

I would go if I lived closer!!

Charlotte said...

I'd love to go with you...but I'm on the other side of the country! :)

I saw Depeche Mode 3 times at the Greek Theatre & the Cow Palace in Berkeley & San Francisco in the 80s & they were great! :)

The Mrs. said...

I would totally go with you! Come see my blog and 80's week! You'll fit right in!