I did not attend UF, but my university just squeezed by into the top 20, which does not surprise me in the least. I was a straight-A student in high school, but it took me 6 years to graduate college, because, um, well, ...there were too many
And to think that all of this time I have blamed my university underachievements on the fact that I attended an all-girls high school. I figured that by the time I reached college it was waaay too difficult to concentrate on my studies with BOYS all around. Then there were the fraternities, sororities, and campus parties. Anywhoo, here goes. See if your school made the ranking, and then you may have a real excuse as to why you did not graduate Magna Cum Laude!
1. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
2. University of Mississippi (Ole Miss), Oxford, Miss.
3. Penn State University, University Park, Pa.
4. West Virginia University, Morgantown, W.Va.
5. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
6. Randolph-Macon College, Ashland, Va.
7. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
8. University of Texas, Austin, Texas.
9. University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
10. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
11. University of New Hampshire, Durham, N.H.
12. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
13. University of Colorado, Boulder, Co.
14. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
15. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
16. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, Ill.
17. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
18. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
19. University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
20. Loyola University New Orleans, New Orleans, La.