Yep--that's what I look like with my dinosaur flip-phone that now sadly happens to be falling apart. I tend to resist new technology in the beginning (before diving head first into it).
So, my question is this -- which should I get -- the iPhone or the Blackberry?? I welcome any and all opinions!
I know that everyone loves their iPhone, but I would like to know a few things:
- Honestly, how is the reception? Does the iPhone (AT&T network) drop a lot of calls? I am hearing this from a few people and it could be a major deterrent.
- How difficult is the touch screen for texting? Would you prefer buttons? Do you hit the wrong key a lot of the time? This is important.
- I've also heard the camera is not so good and only 2mp. Not so important.
- How easy is it to deal with e-mails? I've heard that it jumbles all of your e-mails into one folder (sent & received).
- Any other pros and cons of either would be much appreciated!