Okay, here comes some totally random randomness!
- I am the youngest of six children. I am the youngest by six years. Hmmm...I wonder if that means that I wasn't planned??
- I have situs inversus: an uncommon condition in which the heart and other organs of the body are transposed through the sagittal plane to lie on the opposite (left or right) side from the usual. Therefore, my heart is on the right side instead of the left, as well as the appendix, gallbladder, spleen, etc... I have no side affects from this and usually forget that I have it. X-ray technicians freak out when I forget to tell them this.
- I do not drink coffee. Blech! It doesn't taste good. I'd much prefer green iced tea or a Coke, please!
- I do not drink alcohol. Well, okay--I rarely drink alcohol. I just don't like it better than a Coke or iced tea and it makes me too tired! On special occasions I may have a drink and if so I prefer champagne or Pinot Grigio. Sometimes I go a little wild and order a Margarita. Have you ever had a Pomegranate Margarita?
- I was a very serious student at an all-girls high school and went to college on scholarship. It took me one year of having a little too much fun to lose said scholarship. I then wrote the University a letter explaining that my low grades were due to the fact that I had contracted Mononucleosis that year which had affected my studies. This was kinda true, but not entirely true. They extended my scholarship another year.
- I had so much fun in college that it took me six years to graduate with my bachelor's degree. I drank lots of alcohol in college and really enjoyed it and it didn't make me tired at all.
I'm going to tag (If you feel like playing along, that is!):