Sunday, August 24

life of a southern belle

The sweet and generous Belle has bestowed upon me the Life Of A Southern Belle award! I am truly honored to receive this! Thank you so much, Belle! Her blog is one of my regular reads, so do check it out if you haven't already.
I have been so surprised how friendly and kind my new bloggy friends have been to me in this short period of time, so...I'll take this opportunity to put some words more eloquent than my own down to describe how I feel:

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive." - Anais Nin

"A loyal friend laughs at your jokes when they’re not so good, and sympathizes with your problems when they’re not so bad." - Arnold H. Glasgow

"Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That’s why it’s a comfort to go hand in hand." - Emily Kimbrough

:-)

3 comments:

Alison said...

I totally agree with you! Congrats on the award, much deserved! I love reading your blog.

Have a great day!

Belle said...

Love it!
Have a great day!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

You are very very welcome!